INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions ...
... is an autonomous, independent and non-political organisation.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) operates as an umbrella organization for the external government audit community. It is a non-governmental organization with special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations.
Harib Saeed Al Amimi
Chair of the Governing Board
The Accounts Chamber is ready for the XXIII Congress of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI). This is the main conclusion made by the second Steering Committee of the XXIII Congress (INCOSAI), which has been held today in the Accounts Chamber.
“Soon, September 23 to September 28, Moscow will host the INCOSAI XXIII, a major international audit forum. It is held every three years in different countries. And now we can say that the Moscow…
From 22 to 23 July 2019, IDI and UNDESA held, for the third time, the jointly organized "SAI Leadership and Stakeholder Meeting" (Report) in New York. This time it…
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between INTOSAI and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) was officially signed on 30 July 2019 in the Vienna…
High-level representatives of governments, international organizations, academics and civil society as well as development experts from around the world convened in Rome,…
- SAI PMF – SAI Performance Measurement Framework
- IntoSAINT - SAI Self-Assessment of Integrity
- ACCC – Auditing in Complex and Challenging Contexts
- CBC Guides and Occasional Papers
- WGPD – Working Group on Public Debt
- WGITA – Working Group on IT Audit
- WGEA – Working Group on Environmental Auditing
- WGFACML – Working Group on the Fight Against Corruption and Money Laundering
- WGKNI – Working Group on Key National Indicators
- WGVBS – Working Group on Value and Benefits of SAIs
- WGFMRR – Working Group on Financial Modernization and Regulatory Reform
- WGEI – Working Group on Audit Extractive Industries
- WGEPPP – Working Group on Evaluation of Public Policies and Programs
- WGPPA – Working Group on Public Procurement Audit
- WGBD – Working Group on Big Data